Sunday, April 11, 2010

WHERE IS NORM NOW?

My SPOT personal locator beacon is activated! And it works. Thanks to the wonders of my web master you can now track me on-line at my web site http://streamsideadventures.com/News/where-is-norm-crisp.html Starting on the afternoon of the 12th of April I’ll be “checking in” from New Hampshire. This will give you a chance to see where I grew up and learned to fly fish. It also is a shake down of the tracking system for the big trip.

The real fun will start on the 20th when I get to Prague for the start of my Eurasian adventure. After a day in Prague I’ll be flying to Istanbul, Turkey. At least twice each day I hope to check in so you can see where I am. When I can get internet access I’ll be sending some pictures and brief reports on the streams I’ve fished, the things I’ve seen, food I’ve eaten and trouble I’ve dodged.

No comments:

Post a Comment